Top 5 Beautiful Places in Europe To Visit!
GoldnSilk subscription Box is happy to officially launch today, and with that we want to celebrate with you by suggestion some ideas for travel. If you are starting to plan your summer travel, here are some ideas for our favorite places to visit in Europe:
1. Florence Italy: known as the capital of Italy’s region of Tuscany is one of the most beautiful and captivating cities in Europe. It is home to so history, it has Cathedrals, public parks outside the city, art galleries and so much more.
2. Bruges, Belgium: is one of the most charming, picturesque cities you'll ever visit. Try a trip in the canal and take the breath taking views of all the architecture. You will feel like you are in a fairy tale, and prince charming is on a horse somewhere -- Bruges is known as the most beautiful city in all of Europe.
3. Annecy, France: Located in the southeast of France, close to the Swiss border, Annecy is another post-card town in France. It has its’ own system of waterways and a very romantic and unique small city that is close to the alps.
4. Amsterdam, Holland: Amsterdam is one of the most visited cities in Europe, while it's known as the weed capital, it is shedding that reputation and replacing it with its beautiful canals that connect the city, and charming windmills that can be found all around the outside of the city attracting young travelers. Of course, don't forget the tulips!
5. Barcelona, Spain: Barcelona is one of Europe’s most vibrant and culturally rich cities. You'll find the magnificent Gaudi architecture everywhere, and the best food across Europe, there’s so much to do and so many things to see. If you decide to go in September, be sure to check out their week long festival La Mercè; it's one of the most lively and fun musical, cultural and light shows you'll ever see. It's 24/7 non-stop all day and all night for almost a week!